Monday 24 September 2018

Fascinating Fandom: The Detailed Demographics of UK Anime Fans - Minamicon 24 (2018)

The next panel I ran after FSN2017 was at Minamicon 24, in March 2018. It presents a lot of the same data as was given in the FSN paper, but expands upon it to make the most of the time slot. As with my previous Minamicon panel, this ran on Sunday morning to another packed room but with markedly fewer hungover people and me feeling a lot less sick with nerves! It's just as informal and irreverent as the previous year though!


There are subtitles on this video but after the first 20 minutes or so they revert to Youtube's automatically generated ones, which aren't the best things ever due to audience participation and my own bizarre accent. I'm in the process of updating them to be more accurate but I haven't had a lot of time recently! I'll post an update when they're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment